AirSWIFT, the Philippines’ 1st boutique airline, has kicked off a new route — Manila to Romblon!
For rather some time, the only way to attain Romblon is by sea. It became easier to arrive at when Romblon Airport (also recognised as Tugdan Airport or Tablas Airport) in the municipality of Alcantara opened and regular flights begun operating to the province. Even so, the pandemic put a halt to its functions. The sea, after once again, turned the only method of industrial passenger transportation offered.
Fast ahead to 24 September 2022: AirSWIFT experienced its inaugural flight! This can make traveling amongst Manila and Romblon substantially faster, a lot easier, and a lot more effortless once again. No require to melt away many hrs on a ferry. This cuts the journey to about an hour.
As of this composing, listed here are the details:
- Terminal in Manila: NAIA Terminal 4
- Terminal in Romblon: Tugdan Airport (Romblon Airport) in Alcantara, Tablas Island
- Travel time: 1 hour and 15 minutes
- Timetable: Tuesdays and Saturdays (2x a week)
Correct now, AirSWIFT has an introductory promo masking flights to Romblon. If you are traveling before the year finishes, you can snag tickets for only P3,819, all-in. Far more details in the graphic beneath:
AirSWIFT has 4 forms of airfare packages:
- Promo: This offers unlimited totally free rebooking and 7kg carry-on baggage. Nonetheless, because it’s a promo, restricted seats are accessible for this bundle.
- Simple: This lets rebooking 5x for totally free, but refunding and rerouting are not permitted. No examine-in baggage allowance, but you have no cost 7kg for have-on baggage.
- Price: This has 10kg look at-in baggage allowance on best of the 7kg carry-on baggage. You can do rebooking 5X for cost-free, but you can not do rerouting.
- Quality: This has the same perks as the Price offer BUT with a test-in baggage allowance of 20kg alternatively of just 10kg.
Take note: When availing of the absolutely free rebooking, you must retain in brain that fare big difference may well implement.
AirSWIFT uses the ATR 42-600, a turboprop regional airliner produced by the Franco-Italian aircraft producer ATR (Avions de Transportation Régional). It seats up to 50 passengers only, which implies fewer fuss and strain at the airport, even during examine-in and boarding.
For more facts about AirSWIFT and to check out out their flight program and fares, stop by www.air-swift.com.
Listed here are the major Romblon lodges and resorts on Agoda. Choose note of the area of these qualities due to the fact the province is an archipelago and the attributes below are in many islands.
Written by: Asta Alvarez
Pics by: Yosh Dimen
Disc: We were being fortunate and honored to be invited by the Division of Tourism (DOT) – MIMAROPA to rejoice the situation with AirSWIFT and the men and women of Romblon. The event and succeeding tour was arranged by AirSWIFT.